You will be shocked by how many
Organic Printable Coupons,
Healthy Printable Coupons,
Produce Printable Coupons,
and Natural Printable Coupons
you will find by following
Healthy Life Deals Blog!!
I want to make sure you understand the rules for using Manufacturer Printable Coupons
NEVER EVER EVER photocopy ANY coupon. Especially a printable coupon.
- See the orange arrow in the printable coupon above? That is pointing to a special code that is specific to that one printed coupon. When the store sends that in to the clearinghouse to get reimbursed only one store will get paid for the coupon that contains that code. If you make 3 copies so you have 4 total coupons- the store that sends in first is the only one getting paid. Three of them will be refused and lose money.
- Even if a printable coupon does not have a special code the manufacturer sets limits of how many coupons are released and if you photocopy them some stores will not get paid because there are more coupons in circulation than the limit they set.
- If we don’t want to lose our privilege to use printable coupons then we have to follow that rule or stores will refuse to accept them.
- And many Healthy Coupons are printable coupons
Follow the same rules you follow for Manufacturers Coupons
See more details on Manufacturers Coupons
Understand Print Limitations
- Most printable coupon sites allow you to print 2 coupons per COMPUTER not printer but per computer!
- If you have 3 computers in your house and one printer you can print approx 6 coupons! Usually hitting the back button a coupon times allows another print. If not check your history and try it that way.
- OF Course there are some set to only print one coupon per computer
Where to Find Healthy Printable Coupons
- Look under Healthy Life Deals Printable Coupon Tab at the top of Healthy Life Deals Blog.
- Manufacturers Websites and Facebook Pages
This post may contain an affiliate link. Using this link helps support this site. Thank you!